Feral Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feral Harmony

Welcome to our chill, lgbt+ friendly FeralHeart group! This is primarily a social chat group and a safe space. We hope you enjoy your stay!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Insert Creative Title Here]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Windstrider
Admin
Windstrider

[Insert Creative Title Here] Empty
PostSubject: [Insert Creative Title Here]   [Insert Creative Title Here] EmptyThu Jul 18, 2019 10:00 pm

Hi, I'm Wind, the forum admin and one of the group founders. I go by Wind or Zhenya (which is a Russian name, though I was not born in Russia). I like reading, art, nature, casual sports, fitness, food, and music. My favorite sports are tennis, soccer, kayaking, ice skating, and rock climbing, though I haven't been climbing in a while and probably won't any time soon.

My favorite kinds of books are fiction novels, specifically fantasy and some sci-fi. The only non-fiction I read is nature and travel, pretty much. Honestly, I read so much that it'll take me a while to list all my favorite books and authors lmao. In a sort of loose order: Warriors, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Wolves of The Beyond, Percy Jackson, Chronicles of Ancient Darkness (aka Wolf Brother series), Harry Potter, Song of The Summer King, Rebel of The Sands, Mark of The Thief, The False Prince, Carve The Mark, Zodiac, and also some books that are 18+ but are really good reads if you don't mind language and the 18+ themes (that's not what the entire book is about, but even if it's just one scene it's listed as '18+' and since that might not be allowed by Forumotion even if it's just a simple book mention, I ain't gonna talk any further about it on here).

I have a very wide range of music tastes, and my music preference can probably be called eclectic. I like instrumental songs (especially acoustic guitar and piano), alternative, rock, 80's, some reggae, some pop, some techno, and some hard rock. Honestly it depends more on the specific song than the genre. But basically anything on Alt Nation, I love - 2 Door Cinema Club, Imagine Dragons, Catfish and The Bottlemen, etc. Also a lot of chillhop/lofi songs and some 90's hip hop (think OPP). Think of my playlist as a cobbled-together mosaic of random shit, lol. Kind of the same with my art and book tastes - I just discover things as I go and if I like it, I keep it.

I also like fashion - not high fashion or whatever but like, everyday fashion, urban and street fashion, and athletic fashion. I'm pretty much guaranteed to be wearing a tank top or hoodie with sweats, joggers, or gym shorts, and if I have to wear shoes, they're basketball or running shoes. I also like jewelry - guys can wear jewelry too! My style is pretty much a mix of gym and beach stuff. It's also pretty much gotta be comfy enough to sleep in for me to actually buy it. I really, really hate uncomfortable shit. Ugh. There is actually such a thing as loose clothes that aren't baggy or unflattering. I'll have to post pics of some outfits, shoes, and jewelry, and their rough prices, if yall wanna see. I have a great, comfy, decent looking wardrobe without it being pricy. Quality without the expense. Most of my things, including jewelry, are $20-30 ish.

I also really love food and cooking. My favorite types of foods are spicy, flavorful Asian foods, Italian foods, and, well, a ton of different foods. If it's tasty, not gross, and not too unhealthy, I'll eat it.

Anyway, I'm a total chatterbox and I love talking to people, so if anyone wants to hit me up about any of that, feel free! That includes recipes and cooking ideas too! ^^

--------------
Warriors Clan: ThunderClan
Harry Potter House: Ravenclaw or Gryffindor
WoTB Clan: MacDuncan or MacNamara
Percy Jackson God: Probably Apollo or Poseidon
CoAD Clan: Raven or Wolf Clan, maybe Mountain Hare

Favorite drink: Milk, apple juice, tea, coffee
Favorite food brand: Simply Asia
Favorite restaurant: Wendy's, Giuseppe's, Thai Taste, China Jade (childhood restaurant but it closed years ago, dammit), Five Guys, Red Robin, Panera, Subway
Favorite store: Dick's Sporting Goods, Kohl's, Target

My zodiac: Leo, metal dragon (Chinese), salmon (Native American), horse (Celtic)
Favorite season: I like all of them, each for their own reasons, tbh
Favorite animal: I like all of them but dogs, wolves, cats, owls, horses, and pretty much anything aquatic are my favorites
Random fact: I have a very strong sense of smell and am good at pairing flavors and ingredients in the kitchen

Favorite show: I don't watch a whole lot of tv but I like most HGTV shows and cooking/food related shows as well as travel shows and Ghost Adventures. I also like Big Bang Theory, vet shows, and nature shows, preferably BBC documentaries.
Favorite art medium: Digital, acrylic paint, clay, watercolor paint, mixed media
Back to top Go down
https://feral-harmony.forumotion.com

[Insert Creative Title Here]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Feral Harmony :: Welcome - Info, Rules, Introductions :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: